We have the people, the equipment, and the management to respond quickly and efficiently to "all" of your electrical needs. With our large service fleet and communications equipment, we can respond to your emergency in under an hour. With fully stocked and tooled service vans, no emergency is too large, too small, or too difficult for us to solve.
Our service technicians are experienced in the electrical trade, several with 20 plus years of experience. They have OSHA 10 - 30 certifications, fire alarm installation licenses, NFPA 70E training on Arc flash hazards, and certifications in CPR and First Aid training. TEI is a "Drug Free" tested and certified workplace.
When our van with the red and blue logo pulls up to your job site, you'll know that you have made the correct and best choice for all of your electrical needs.
The Thompson Electric, Inc. Difference
- 24-Hours emergency service
- Extensively trained, certification qualified, service technicians, with advanced hands-on experience in all aspects of the commercial, industrial, institution, control wiring and emergency repairs.
- Large staff of technology diversified and highly skilled electricians, equipped with all necessary direct communication capabilities
- Specialized training in Infrared imagery, Power Quality metering, with access to and operating experience on state of the art equipment, for all our customers specific needs
- Large fleet of fully stocked and tooled service vehicles
- Bucket trucks available for all your site lighting repairs and new installations.